- Legal information
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSICE) we present the following information:
Razón Social: FAM (Federación Aragonesa de Montañismo.)
Dirección: C/ Albareda 7, 4º 4ª – 50004 – Zaragoza (España)
Teléfono: (0034) 976 22 79 71
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Razón Social: FFCAM (Federación Francesa de Clubs Alpinos y de Montaña)
Dirección: 24 avenue de Laumière – 75019 – Paris (Francia)
N° SIRET: 775 671 316 00260
Teléfono: (0033) 01.53.72.87.00
Data from the Register of Federations:
FAM: Registered in its 3rd section since January 14, 1985 with number 5/3
FFCAM: RNA W7959000037
- Data protection
- The personal data collected on our website are processed in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on data protection and the guarantee of digital rights.
- Furthermore, we guarantee that your personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and transparently, and that it is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, limited to such purposes and updated only when necessary. The identification of the interested party is not permitted for a longer time than that necessary and the security of such data is guaranteed by the appropriate technical and organisational means.
- You may exercise your rights of rights of access, correction, erasure and objection, and any other rights granted by the personal data protection laws in force upon presentation of a copy of an identification document at the contact address provided for the data protection officer (DPO). If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you can also send your request to the same address.
- You can find more information about your rights or lodge a complaint with the Spanish data protection authority, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos http://www.agpd.es- C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 - 912 663 517).
- Limitation of Liability
- The entities facilitate the corporate website as a means of publicising their activities and services and to allow customers to make contact. Although the information on this website is presented in good faith, we reserve the right to modify it for the purpose of correction, deletion and any other modifications in the interest of the entities or our customers without any obligation to provide notification of such modifications. The provision of the entities’ products and services is subject to duly formalised quotes and agreements, particularly to the corresponding conditions posted on the website.
- The entities accept no liability in the case where the information contained on the website does not meet users’ expectations. Likewise, no liability is accepted for the truthfulness, accuracy, sufficiency, completeness or updated nature of any information not actually produced by the website owners. On no account are the entities to be held liable for any opinions or comments that may appear on the website.
- The entities may include hyperlinks providing access to other websites for the purpose of allowing users to access additional information. On no account does the existence of such hyperlinks imply the entities’ recommendation, promotion or agreement with the manifestations, contents or services offered on linked websites. In such cases, the entities act as a provider of intermediation services, and therefore, by virtue of Article 17 of the LSSICE, the entities bear no liability for the services and contents provided through such hyperlinks, except where they are aware of the illicit nature of the any content and have not proceeded to take action with the due diligence.
- The entities cannot be held liable for any loss or damage of any nature that users may be experienced by users visiting our website owing to the presence of viruses or system malfunctions in contents that may cause alterations to the customers’ computer systems, electronic documents or files.
- Intellectual Property
- All the contents of this website, understood as the different elements it comprises (texts, drawings, graphics, photographs, images, videos, music, code, the design itself and any other creation) are the property of the entities or their licensors and are protected by the intellectual property laws of Spain and other current Spanish and international copyright laws.
- Furthermore, the entities are the holders of the industrial property rights derived from the use of the brands, distinctive signs and commercial names that appear on the website.
- Under no circumstances shall it be understood that making the website available to the public constitutes a waiver, assignment or licensing of the rights that the entities have over the website’s contents and distinctive signs. Therefore, except in those cases where it is legally permitted or prior authorisation has been granted by the owners, users are explicitly forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicise, make available, extract and/or use the website, its contents and distinctive signs property of either the owners or third parties appearing on the website. The entities reserve the right to purse the corresponding legal actions against users who violate the previously established conditions of use.
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, publicising, making available, extraction and/or reuse of the website without the corresponding authorisation from the holders of the intellectual property rights or of their assignees entails the commission of violations classified by the applicable laws, which carry a punishment of up to two years’ imprisonment.